What’s the best piece of advice you've ever gotten? Life is not the way it’s supposed to be — it’s the way it is. The way we deal with it is what makes the difference.
What inspires you? My husband and son. It’s amazing watching our son grow and change every day.
A mixture of the favorites:
- Favorite Band: I can’t say that I have a favorite band. My favorite type of music is Broadway musicals!! ☺ Love them!
- Favorite Vacation Spot: The beach, more specifically Navarre, Florida as my family lives there. Surf, sand and family… doesn’t get much better!
- Favorite Movie: Mary Poppins
- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Tie… Mint Chocolate Chip (so refreshing on a hot day) and Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey (just plain yummy)!
- Favorite Book: There are SO many great books, it’s hard to pick a favorite! I do love the Harry Potter series. Maybe that should be my "guilty pleasure" too! ☺
- Favorite Pie: Pumpkin with a swirl of whipped cream!
Who’s your role model for going "above and beyond expectations"? Has to be Melody Proud. She consistently goes above and beyond every day.
What’s your favorite "guilty pleasure"? I have a 15-month old little boy. I’m too exhausted for guilty pleasures!
What’s the most fun thing about working at MP? Most fun thing has to be the people! It’s such a great group and I feel like I’m working with my friends!
Name one thing about yourself that would surprise people? I once sang a song from the operetta The Merry Widow in front of a crowd of over 2,000 people