What’s the best piece of advice you've ever gotten? Two pieces: (1) Don’t wear your heart on your sleeve and (2) Life is too short to be miserable.
What inspires you? Random acts of kindness, especially for strangers.
A mixture of the favorites:
- Favorite Band: Jimmy Buffett (if you consider him a band, if not the Eagles)
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Naples, FL, Vegas Baby & the British Virgin Islands
- Favorite Movie: "Gone With the Wind"
- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food
- Favorite Book: Lightning by Dean Koontz
- Favorite Pie: My mom’s Lemon Meringue
Who’s your role model for going "above and beyond expectations"? Melody Proud, the president of our agency.
What’s your favorite "guilty pleasure"? Playing computer Solitaire
What’s the most fun thing about working at MP? The people — best group anyone would ever have the privilege of working with.
Name one thing about yourself that would surprise people? Three things: (1) I don’t know how to swim, (2) I have really curly hair and (3) I enjoy helping people.