What’s the best piece of advice you've ever gotten? Think before you speak, which is still a struggle at times!
What inspires you? My wife and son
A mixture of the favorites:
- Favorite Band: Goldfish Live
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Hawaii
- Favorite Movie: Withnail and I
- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Mint
- Favorite Book: Night Train to Innsbruck
- Favorite Pie: Steak and Kidney (it's a South African thing)
Who’s your role model for going "above and beyond expectations"? I have to say my Grandfather. He taught me from a very young age that you get out as much as you put in. Hard work always pays off and always try and exceed expectations, that's what will set us apart.
What’s your favorite "guilty pleasure"? Bacon & ice cream, and no, not together
What’s the most fun thing about working at MP? The banter with the rest of the team.
Name one thing about yourself that would surprise people? I don't have an accent, you do.